Hi Girls, thank you for viewing my listing. This is truly a stunning and timeless wedding gown from Anne Barge’s Spring 2014 collection. This romantic collection was inspired by Monet’s Gardens at Giverny.
This Dahlia gown, is a natural waist gown featuring a corset of beaded Chantilly lace with diagonally fitted and pleated skirt of pearl Duchesse satin that mushrooms into cascading ruffles and a full lower skirt and chapel train.
It is absolutely BRAND NEW and in perfect condition. It has not had any alterations and in hung garment bag in the bedroom closet of my clean, smoke-free, pet-free home. I’ve decided to use an alternate dress after my venue and theme changed.
I have my receipt and any additional information if needed. Please email me with any questions or call me (for serious inquiries only).
- Alterations: No alterations have been made.
- Preservation Method: Hung in a breatable garmet bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Montville, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.