This is an amazingly unique ballgown. I wore it for my wedding in Israel (hence the henna tattoo you’ll see in some of the pictures). This is not your typical ballgown–it is high fashion with an extremely detailed design.
I am 5 foot 2 and I weigh 130 pounds. I wore the dress with 2″ heels at the wedding. The dress is ideal for someone who is a size 6 or smaller and is 5’4″ or shorter. It is an off-white dress, but the color is officially called “cafe”.
- Alterations: There is a straight across panel at the bottom of the dress that has been hemmed off. This is a very typical alteration for this dress. So, in the front, the dress hits the floor and the back is left long (see pictures) I am 5 foot 2 inches and wore the dress with 2 inch heels. The bust area has been altered to be tighter and has built in bra pads, which can easily be removed. It has a bustle already that it easy to use--you just need to tie two sets of strings together. In the front the dress just barely hits the ground. In the back there is a long train.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.