A gently used Pronovias wedding gown that I purchased for my wedding. Cleaned & Ready to wear. The gown was chosen for it’s superb lace handmade in Spain.
The lace is intricate. I particularity liked the matte (not shiny) look to it.
The train is very long, as you can see in the picture. The bustle ribbons are all numbered.
The dress size specifications are as follows.
Dress size 4-6
Hemmed to fit 5’4″ with 2″ heels (I also wore two inch boots with this for pictures.)
Bust to fit D-DD
Waist apx 25-28
I found through many many fittings in this gown that there is a bit of give to it. I weighed about 128 when the fittings began and about 136 when we were married and the gown still fit perfectly.
Due to the lack of crinoline, this gown can transport very easily despite it’s size. I rolled it up carefully while it was stored in it’s bag and transported it across the country for our wedding. I unrolled it and was astonished to see that it looked perfect and didn’t require any steaming at all!
The gown is located in Boulder, Colorado.
Paid $2800 for the gown with an additional $1300 in alterations. This is a fabulous deal! I hope someone else can enjoy it as much as I did.
I do have more photos upon request!
- Alterations: The gown was modified to meet my specifications by the master seamstress and owner of Boulder Bridal. It was hemmed, maintaining the gorgeous scalloped and fringed edge of the lace to fit my 5'4" frame.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally cleaned and stored in the bag in a clean dry closet. No smoking or pets present.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Boulder, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.