This dress is gorgeous. I thought that I would never want a fitted dress but the shape is so flattering. The front is very classic and the ruffles in the back add just enough flair to stand out. People were wowed by the dress, which was an unusual but awesome feeling for me. I had the designer add covered buttons on the back for a custom touch. The listing includes the Jim Hjelm belt that comes with the dress, which was never used.
- Alterations: The dress has not been hemmed. I am 5'6.5" and it sweeps the ground with 2.5" heels. The dress was taken in just a little bit (Jim Hjelm runs very small). My measurements are 32-23-34. A bustle was added. The dress gets a little shorter when bustled, so I wore flats during my reception (I wouldn't have survived all night in heels anyway).
- Preservation Method: The dress was professional cleaned by a wedding dress service. There are no stains and it is in like-new condition. It is being stored hanging in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.