The dress was bought at a boutique in Gettysburg, PA. It was “officially” worn once (not counting the times I put it on for alterations). I wore it for the ceremony and reception, and it was professionally cleaned immediately afterward. I love the sparkles throughout the dress-it catches the light indoors and outdoors without being glittery. The top is fitted and the bottom spreads out, so I still felt like I could breathe the whole day! I received many compliments on the dress, and it was even compared to Belle’s yellow gown in Beauty and the Beast, which I LOVE! I want someone else to experience the joy that I did in this dress, so I am passing it on!
- Alterations: The dress has been taken in, but not hemmed. The seamstress also added loops in the interior, so we could use a French bustle, which I preferred. You could also do a classic bustle.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry-cleaned, and is double-wrapped, hanging in a closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Dillsburg, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.