I bought this dress at a bridal boutique in Baltimore. The dress was lighter than most full skirt dresses because of the organza material and was simple, yet sophisticated. It was easy to wear and stayed put all despite running around and dancing the night away. Not a single thread was damaged on the dress.
- Alterations: The alterations were high quality with a french bustle with 4 simple loops to make the bustle. Also, a crystal/rhinestone belt was sewed directly on the dress to highlight the waist and to provide a fancy accent. Cups were directly sewn in, but can be easily removed.
- Preservation Method: The dress was fully dry cleaned. No preservation.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Baltimore,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.