I loved this dress when I purchased it and I still do. It’s never been worn, though, because it was way too tight on me when it arrived. Long story short, my alterations person never told me it could be let out though I complained about the tightness all 3 fittings. I panicked a week before my wedding and bought a dress off the rack to wear because I was really concerned about being able to wear it for 8 hours comfortably. This is a beautiful all lace ivory mermaid fit dress with a sweetheart neckline and a chapel length train. There are buttons up the back that conceal the zipper. In the photo showing the dress from the back, the buttons are not done up so you see the zipper gap a bit.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to the size of the dress. I purchased a sash that was cut and sewn onto the dress. There is also a set of cups already sewn into the bust for support. Those are the only alterations. I am a very comfortable size 10 in every day clothes. This dress is an Essense size 12. I feel confident that if you are a very comfortable size 8 or a small 10 in every day clothes, this dress will fit you wonderfully or perhaps need to be taken in a bit. The length is a dream on a tall person like me. I'm 5'10" and I could have worn up to a 3" heel and still have had the dress graze the floor. For reference, I'm barefoot in the photo shown from the front, and wearing 2" heels in the photo shown from the back. The color of the sash is called "mushroom" and it is an Essense sash, in case you'd like to look it up for color comparison.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been at my bridal shop since it was purchased- it's now in my home. It is hanging up, pressed and in a muslin bridal bag. I'd love to discuss any reasonable offers. The dress sold at my bridal shop for $1500 and the sash was $100
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.