It took such a long time for me to find my favorite dress. I knew I wanted a lace, fitted wedding dress and at the same time I knew that I didn’t want a tube top. I wanted something different and unique with sleeves. After I wore this dress I fell in love with it. This dress is chic, elegant and very classic. I purchased this dress from a boutique in San Diego. I got so many compliments on my wedding. I enjoyed wearing this dress on the best day of my life and I love when I look at pictures of me in this amazing wedding dress.
- Alterations: Ok, about the sizing, I was between a size 6 and a size 8. I ordered a size 8 because I was afraid if I ordered the smaller size and I wouldn’t be able to do any alterations on it. So to be on the safe side I ordered the size 8.
- Preservation Method: When I received the dress, I knew that I wanted to custom tailoring on the dress. It cost me a little over $1100 on the tailoring. I wanted the waist to me more fitted so I tailored the back a little bit. Also my tailor attached the lace jacket and she did an awesome job on that. I did not purchased the belt that was made for the dress because I did not like the satin robin around the belt. I purchased my belt and my headpiece from a boutique in Beverly Hills. I had my tailor attach the belt to the dress. I am 5'7" and the length of the dress was perfect for me so I did not touch the length.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.