I tried on so many dresses and fell in love with this one instantly! It is such a beautiful dress. It has two pieces, one underneath which some people purchase as their gown alone. It’s a very form fitting piece with lots of va va va voom! I also purchased the lace overlay which is really breathtaking. It has scalloped edges on the neckline and a small train which hangs past the dress underneath. I hate to give this dress up but what am I going to do with it now that my awesome wedding is over? Might as well share the joy it brought me with someone else!
Here is what the listing for this dress says: This lavish Luxe Taffeta fit-and-flare designer wedding dress features a romantic removable lace overlay and dramatic low back. Sexy V-neck neckline and detachable French-wide satin sash add wow to this breathtaking ensemble.
I got the black sash.
More pictures at: http://www.essensedesigns.com/essense-of-australia/dresses/detail/D1367
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I ended up getting pregnant a month after I got the dress so the dress needed to be let out a week before the wedding. It fits true to a size 12 street size. I also had a bustle put in.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: I have had the dress cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.