I bought this gown 1 month after I got engaged, with my Grandma and Mom by my side. It was the 1st dress I fell in love with. I bought it at a local bridal boutique. I loved that it was essentially 2 gowns in 1!! You can wear it with the lace overlay or without it as a sexy yet classy & glamorous satin mermaid gown. I thought it would be perfect for wearing 1 way during the ceremony and the other way during the reception.
The gown features a low open back and gorgeous buttons down the butt.
I purchased the belt separately- it is a Nicole Miller belt that is a piece of ART… so stunning…. I am willing to sell it separately or include it in the sale of this gown depending on the offer. Please let me know if you are interested in it! I am open! It really would look good with any sash. As is, it does not come with a sash, but I would totally be open to selling the Nicole Miller sash shown on me in the picture. I can get you more photos too!
I love this gown, but I ended up buying a new one. :-)
I have tons more pics if you are interested!!!
- Alterations: I have not worn this gown, but I had it altered to fit me even better. I am 5'2, and around 115lbs. I had the tailor customize it- the lace straps were removed so it became a sweetheart strapless neckline. The lace overlay is attached by buttons, ( a custom addition from the tailor) so you can simply unbutton it to wear it the silky way without the lace. The spaghetti straps are still on it, so you can wear them up or tuck them in. The tailor also added extra crinalin at the bottom for extra drama. I also have a mermaid/trumpet petticoat that I purchased online for $75 that I am open to selling separately or include it depending on the offer!
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Gilbert, AZ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.