I got married May 25, 2013 and that was the only time this dress has been worn. I feel in love with this dress the moment I saw it in a brides magazine. I could not get it out of my head when I was dress shopping and that is the way I knew it was going to be my wedding dress. I did wear it at the reception as well, but it was professionally cleaned a few days after the wedding and there are no stains on the dress. I bought it from a wedding dress store in Glasgow Kentucky called Bridals of Regiss Park. One thing that I really liked about the dress was the top overlay of lace that is removable. I choose to wear the dress with the overlay attached but it can easily be removed by the buttons on the inside of the dress top. The dress had enough tulle underneath for my liking and I did not have to add anything else. It also has a built in belt in the waist line to make the dress fit tighter to the body.
- Alterations: I did have the dress altered slightly. The hem was made to fit my height of 5'8 wearing flats. When standing still the dress does not allow you to see my feet. The only time my shoes showed was when I walked and the tips of my shoes would stick out or when I was sitting down. When it was altered she left a beautiful train on the back and put in a 3 point bussell to pin it up during the reception. The only other thing that was altered to the wedding dress was that it was taken in on the side a little bit. I had to order a size 12 for the top bust area, but around the waist I was closer to a size 10. The alterations looked amazing when she finished them and did not affect the bead work on the dress at all. The only thing that I saw that was damaged and needed to be replaced was the eye hook on the back of the dress that is located on top of the zipper. It still works, but could be replaced if wanted.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned professionally just a few days after the wedding at a dry cleaners. Since then it has been in the box they sealed it in to store it. Since I have had it back at my house it has been on the main floor of the house in our office. The first time I took it out of the box was about a week ago when I decided I was going to sell it in order to determine what type of condition it was in after getting it cleaned. After we examined the dress we put it back in the box for storage.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Utica, KY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.