The dress was purchased in August 2012 for my June 2013 wedding. Purchased from a wedding dress store in San Diego and ordered in my size. Beautiful ivory dress with lace overlay.
I married my high school sweetheart in this dress after 10 years of dating. We had the most fun wedding ever and the dress was beautiful in person and in pictures.
I am 5’6″. Wore the dress at 125 lbs with a 2″ heel and it barely touched the ground. Also worn with 10′ veil, not included.
There is a small tear in the lace on the very bottom of the front. Not noticeable when dress is on.
Willing to negotiate on price.
Stock photo: http://www.essensedesigns.com/essense-of-australia/dresses/detail/D1273
- Alterations: No alterations for size or length. Pads added to breast area, could be removed (I am a 34B). Corset back with strings intact. Bustle strings were added and would have to be redone for second wear.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned by wedding dress professional.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.