Was bought at Bella Sera Bridal in Danvers Mass. Was the second dress I tried on and totally fell in love with it. Our photographer took a great shot of my dress with my husband posing in front with my bouquet and shoes and our venue picked the photo up for one of their ads! So the dress is semi-famous! I am the head designer at a high-end floral company in Boston, so I work on anywhere from 75-100 weddings a year and I felt like this dress tied together that “vintage romance” look with a modern sensibility.
- Alterations: a button was added to the back to be able to hook up the train, creating a bustle.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned, in the original garment bag in a smoke free house
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Gloucester, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.