I had the following criteria when wedding dress shopping: I could sit, walk and dance. This dress allowed that and so much more. I wanted something special that was not gaudy. This dress is beautiful with little surprises that make it unique. The V-neck back is adorned with clear, crystal-like buttons that cascade down the entire length of the dress. The round train is not too long, but just enough for the dramatic ceremony effect. Dress is easily bussed with color-coded buttons and hooks (blue button goes to blue hook etc.). The bust is sweetheart rouched with florettes on the right hip. Small crystal beads make up the center of the florettes. There is the world’s best Wacoal 32Dbra ($70 value) already sewn in the dress. This bra provides the perfect lift and shape.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 32D
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 37.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: Took in inch at center, took in inch and quarter at lower wist (inc below bully button), french bussle, hem from lower pleat finshes at 42 1/2 inches, fit sample perfectly
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned. Please note that although the dress has been cleaned there is a small dirt stain that was not able to come out of the bottom of the train. I have adjusted the price so that it can be cleaned once more by buyer.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.