Though I am the second owner of this gorgeous gown, it has only been worn once for a wedding. I purchased it hoping that it would be “the one” but after changes in venue for my wedding, it just wouldn’t work. It breaks my heart to sell it, but the gown is so lovely, I want to find a wonderful new home for it!
Though the gown is sized by Tadashi Shoji at a 0, it fits like a 4/6. The hips measure at 36.5″ around and the bust will fit at least 34C if not a little bit bigger cup size. Length was altered for original owner to skim the floor at 5’7″
- Alterations: The original owner of this gown shortened the train to create the same hem length all the way around the bottom of the gown. When worn, it skims the floor at 5'7". There is one small v shaped rip near the bottom of the gown, though it is barely noticeable as the fabric is so soft and flowy. It would be a simple repair for a seamstress if you felt the need to do so.
- Preservation Method: This dry cleaned gown is stored in a garment bag in a pet free/smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.