**PLEASE NOTE: I’ll be out of the country from 3/19 – 4/5, and not able to ship during that time period**
I bought this gorgeous dress for my wedding … but I lost too much weight and had to go down a size (I know, a terrible problem) after my return period had run out. It’s from Tadashi Shoji but is currently also being carried by BLHDN as the “Cypress” gown. It really DOES compliment a variety of body types (see the glowing reviews on BHLDN from happy brides).
Please note that this designer and dress runs a full size large. In a reversal of the usual bridal sizing, this label size 8 will fit a street size 10.
I’m not kidding when I say that you’ll be hard-pressed to find this level of delicate, beautiful, intricate detail for such a low price (low for a wedding dress & even lower because you’re buying from me!). I’m still in love with it, and hope you’ll be a happy bride with a happy wallet as well!
Email if interested! PayPal is the only accepted method of payment. My intention is to ship via USPS priority flat-rate to anywhere in the US (1-3 days per USPS), but we can work it out if you need something faster or further away.
From the manufacturer:
Created to compliment curves, this gown from Tadashi Shoji is embroidered with intricate beaded vines from the bodice, all the way down the back. Boasting a train that perfectly puddles at the floor and an air of luxury and elegance, this dress transforms a bride into a goddess. Back zip. Professionally clean. Made in the USA.
- Back is lined in nude to give a sheer illusion
- This silhouette is fitted through the bodice. For best fit, size to the curvier of your bust and waist measurements.
- Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
- Falls 42″ from natural waist
- Silk shell
- Polyester lining
- Gown has a subtle train
- Alterations: This dress is new and entirely unaltered -- it has been tried on several times in my smoke-free, pet-free home. However, a short section of the hem (about 2.5-3") has torn slightly at the front of the dress along the hem seam (the rolled hem has pulled away from the edge). If you plan to have your dress hemmed (99% of women), this will be a nonissue since it'll be cut away anyway, but even if not it is a VERY EASY fix for any seamstress).
- Preservation Method: No cleaning needed since it is brand-new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.