SOLD OUT! I purchased this gorgeous gown for our wedding. Although I love it, I have since found another dress that is more suited to the setting.
Created to compliment curves, this gown from Tadashi Shoji is embroidered with intricate beaded vines from the bodice, all the way down the back. Boasting a train that perfectly puddles at the floor and an air of luxury and elegance, this dress transforms a bride into a goddess. Back zip. Professionally clean. Imported.
Back is lined in nude to give a sheer illusion
This silhouette is fitted through the bodice. For best fit, size to the curvier of your bust and waist measurements.
We’ve found that this gown runs a bit large. To get your best fit, we recommend ordering a full size down.
Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
Gown has a subtle train
- Alterations: I have altered the dress length. Length - 5' 7" barefoot.
- Preservation Method: Dress has only been tried on and altered. No wear/tear/stains. Promptly stored in garment bag. BHLDN garment bag not included as it smelled terrible and was thrown out immediately!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.