This was my dream dress: unique, beautiful details, comfortable, and a true ‘show-stopper’. My wedding is in Italy and I wanted the European look…this chic Parisian dress at Cymbeline is a GEM and really one-of-a-kind. I decided to go with another dress for my venue (more understated and less formal), but hoping another bride can benefit from this great find. :)
The gown is a sample from the Paris runway (how chic), it has never been worn and retails for approx $7-10k.
The top portion of the dress is classic elegance (illusion lace sleeves and neckline) and the bottom has a unique aesthetic, since it is assymetrical. The ruffled layers of organza have lace intertwined throughout the entire dress. There is a short train on the dress, which bustles up for dancing. You have the option of making this dress “convertible” and being able to tear away the bottom portion for a shorter skirt at reception (very easy alteration, this is a Cymbeline specialty).
If you are interested, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Price is negotiable.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 38
- Hips: 26.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: Gown has never been worn or altered.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Lace, Organza
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Glamorous, Not white, Ruffles
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Gown is being preserved in Cymbeline showroom.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.