I fell in love with this dress when I saw it online when I was newly engaged.
I was able to purchase it for a discounted price (originally $4000+) because someone had bought two dresses and didn’t wear this one.
It was the dress of my dreams. If you like vintage & are looking for something very unique and stunning..this dress is for you. It was comfortable to wear during the ceremony and for photos. This dress was only worn for part of the day and is in mint condition.
Polkadot capped sleeves, lace applique down bodice, two layers of polkadot lace. Two dress layers – the under layer is a satin corset dress, the overlay is the lace dress.
****I will also include my Juliet Cap veil which is made with Swarovski crystals and lace from the same manufacturer as Kate Middlton’s.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: Waist was taken in to 27 inches (easy to let out again) and length was shortened to my height. The black belt is missing. Train was left as is (very long and grand). A seamstress spent 10+ hours sewing micro pearls onto the lace trimming which gave the dress even more stunning.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Classic, Corset, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: It has not been cleaned & in its original dress bag. Cleaning fee an extra $150 if needed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.