I have a brand new Oleg Cassini (Jackie O’s favorite designer) gown for sale. I purchased this in January at David’s Bridal for a little over 1250.00, although I am selling it for 850.00. This is an incredibly beautiful gown-never been worn save for the alterations appointment.
I need to sell this gown quickly, as I need to purchase a new one for my upcoming wedding.
The gown is a ballgown shape, in the color ‘Whisper Pink’. This is not an extremely pink gown. The pink is very, very subtle. The rose appliques are a champagne color, with a slight hue of pink in them. The top is a corseted bodice-although not a traditional lace-up back, this has a zipper and a few button details. The breast area of the gown has a beautiful rouching with tulle to provide extra support, modesty, and elegance.
The gown is a size 12, and can be taken in two sizes without changing the shape, or can be let out with the simple addition of a lace up corset back. The gown is fully lined, and the bust area has built in cups that are quite sturdy. Modesty alterations can easily be made by adding tulle sleeves, or a simple jacket.
- Alterations: Alterations have been made to this gown. This gown has a multi-point princess bustle that is permanent. You still have quite a bit of train on the gown, even with the bustle. We also removed a small layer of tulle on the inside skirt to allow the dress to fall better. This gown has not been hemmed, or taken in/let out.
- Preservation Method: The gown has been stored in the original David's Bridal purchasing bag, and has been hanging in a dark closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Layton, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.