I purchased this dress at David’s Bridal. I never thought I would get a dress with a full bottom..(I originally wanted a fit and flare)..but I knew the moment that I saw this gown that it was my dress! It is so incredibly unique and well executed. I could not have imagined a better dress! It has a beautiful sweetheart top with a pretty drape that flows over it, and a corset style top. The fullness and embroidery is perfect! I only wore this dress for a small indoor reception. There is no wear and tear. I had my moment of taking my husbands and our friends breath away, and I would love to give that moment to another bride.
- Alterations: I purchased a different sash to go on this dress; it looks like it was made for it! The sash was sewn on so that the flowers are off to the left side. I had breast pads sewn in to give more of a smooth appearance. The bust was taken out about an inch. They put in a bustle options, but it does not have to be used. All alterations were done professionally at David's Bridal. (The dress will also come with the original sash shown in the first photo.)
- Preservation Method: The dress is in amazing condition, but I will be having it professionally dry cleaned to guarantee 100% satisfaction. Like I said though, there is no wear and tear.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Warren, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.