2014 Oleg Cassini Wedding Dress CWG594. Just released and It was featured in new 2014 bridal magazine.
This dress has a glamorous and WOW factor to it
My wedding was 3 weeks ago.
I wore a 34C bra with the dress
I’m a 26 waist.
It’s in perfect condition. No rips. No tears.
Ivory Color; the dress is so sparkly and the light really makes it shine. It is a Trumpet style dress. The chapel train is fabulous and the buttons go all the way down to the bottom. This dress is french bustles the buttons still stay to the bottom which is awesome. I recommend looking at the “moving pictures” on all the websites because the still pictures do not do it justice.
- Alterations: Alterations were done by the professionals seamstress at the bridal shop. I'm 5'3 and wore 3inch heels but it was still dragging. I didn't lengthen it enough. The seamstress suggested only to take in the waist area a bit to make the dress vision my body like a hour shape glass. French Bustled.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Torrance, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.