This posting is for a gorgeous Oleg Cassini dress style number CWG482 in a size 4 that I wore in my wedding this past June. I am also including the mermaid style slip for FREE in a size 6 ($49 value, Fit and Flare Slip Style 550). This was purchased new from David’s Bridal. The dress has tons of beading on the bodice, covered buttons in the back, and a really nice sweep train.
- Alterations: The dress does have a few alterations: -It has a french bustle ($100 value) with 5 hooks that shows off the lace when bustled. -It also has sewn in cups ($50 value) for those of us who need a little help or if you don't want to wear a bra. I'm actually a 32C/34B so I didn't have to wear a bra or bustier. -The dress was hemmed in the front. I am 5'2" and wore 4 inch heels.
- Preservation Method: The dress was worn mostly indoors except for a few shots outside around the hotel (as in the pic). The dress has not been cleaned and would be sold as is, however, there aren't any obvious stains or spots of that nature. I wore it 2 weeks ago, so it is back in the garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Silver Spring, MD
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.