This a beautiful lace trumpet gown with subtle pink flower appliques on it. It has a sweetheart neckline, buttons down the back and a gorgeous sweep train. I bought it from David’s Bridal a couple of months ago thinking it was the right dress for me, but have since found “the one”. This dress is brand new with the tags – never worn, never altered! I will include the fit and flare slip that goes underneath for added shape (also new). I also have a blush satin sash with white, blush and champagne flowers on it. The sash still has the tags on it as well, and would include that for an additional $40 if wanted. I prefer to use PayPal as a payment method.
- Alterations: None.
- Preservation Method: Currently stored in a breathable dress bag from David's Bridal.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Auburn, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.