This beautiful strapless tulle over satin gown with chapel train was purchased at a David’s Bridal in Atlanta in 2012. A discontinued style by designer Oleg Cassini, the original retail price was $1,150. It has never been worn or altered and still has the tags attached. The gown is in excellent vintage condition- as Oleg Cassini was Jackie O’s designer, as well as Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. The gown exhibits Cassini’s attention to detail as well as his quality manufacturing. The outer tulle is accented with a flower design in lace with pearl and silver beading. There is still a total of two inches to let out the sides if need be.
- Alterations: NO alterations!!!!
- Preservation Method: BRAND NEW. NEVER WORN! It has been in a storage bag since we have bought it. Only reason I did not get to wear it was because my fiancé was deployed so we did not have a big wedding after all :(
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.