This dress was actually a surprise, I went through my first dress fitting and it was a disaster. I invited too many people who wanted me to try every dress. I hated them all. To top it off my mom couldn’t be there since she was in another state. By the end of the appointment I was in tears out of frustration. The sales woman went to the front and brought back this dress in white. She said it was custom made but the bride never returned for it. I out it on and it fit like a glove…. The rest is history.
It’s a beautiful beaded white dress. It was not too over the tip but just enough “wow” for my special day. It’s similar to a trumpet but not quite a mermaid so perfect for the average height woman. It made my body look better than it was. Loved my dress! Hope it can make someone’s day amazing.
It comes with a bolero/beaded cover up I never used.
- Alterations: Only alterations were 2 inches from the length and a button added for a traditional bustle in the back. I wore 5.5 inch heels and am only 5.2 so the dress will work well for someone who is taller.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been steamed and kept in a bridal bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Plantation, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.