This beautiful strapless tulle over satin gown with chapel train was purchased at a David’s Bridal in Atlanta in 2012. A discontinued style by designer Oleg Cassini, the original retail price was $1,150. It has never been worn or altered and still has the tags attached. The gown is in excellent vintage condition- as Oleg Cassini was Jackie O’s designer, as well as Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. The gown exhibits Cassini’s attention to detail as well as his quality manufacturing. The outer tulle is accented with a flower design in lace with pearl and silver beading. There is still a total of two inches to let out the sides if need be. This dress is soooo pretty in person. The only reason I did not wear this dress is because my fiancé was deployed so we did not have a big wedding after all! If you have any questions feel free to message me :)
- Alterations: NO ALTERATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE TO THIS DRESS. BRAND NEW!
- Preservation Method: Hasn't been worn and has been stored in a dress bag since it was purchased!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: rome, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.