I bought this Oleg Cassini dress from David’s Bridal for my wedding in January 2012. I had a bustle added, and had it altered so that it is closer to a size 10. The lace and beading is gorgeous, and the shape is so elegant. I loved wearing it! It is Ivory, and was almost $1200 new. I am open to offers close to my asking price. I would love for someone else to be able to enjoy this dress too.
- Alterations: I lost some weight before my wedding, and had it taken in slightly in the bust and waist, and taken up very slightly at the bottom. I can take the exact measurements of the dress if needed. I was 5'8" with my shoes.
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging in the garment bag in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: 13 Mechanic St, right, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.