I had some trouble uploading pictures!! Please email me if you’d like to see more pictures. I’d love to send them to you.
I always pictured myself getting married in a ballgown type of dress. I thought other dresses wouldn’t be flattering on my body type. I tried on numerous dresses in different stores until I tried on this dress. As soon as I stepped out my changing room my friends started tearing up and even other visitors of the store were complementing me. I love how this dress is snug in all the right places, has incredible detail and a gorgeous train.
I paired it with white Vera Wang heels and a faux fur cape/coat which I bought in Europe. Both can be sold with the dress and I also have the undergarments needed for this dress.
This is the description on the store’s website:
mermaid gown is sophisticated and romantic, perfect for a bride who wants high-fashion coupled with classic elegance.
Delicately crafted floral detail adorns the bodice and skirt.
Beaded empire waist adds a touch of sparkle and complements the beading along the hemline.
Mermaid silhouette creates stunning curves.
Fully lined. Back zip. Dry clean only.
- Alterations: I bought the dress in size 14. I had it altered to fit a size '13', somewhere between a size 12 and 14. It can easily be altered again since they did an excellent job altering it and none of the fabric was cut off but sown in the seems. The dress has a French bustle (the 'fancier' bustle') so you can make the train disappear once you're ready to dance!
- Preservation Method: Professional cleaning (Wedding persevation kit) and the dress is as good as new and perserved in a special box. Even if your wedding is in 30 years, this dress is guarenteed to still be in perfect shape with the perfect ivory color.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.