Description: Romantic ivory/champagne allover lace gown in a classic A-line silhouette with halter neckline and ruched obi sash. Chapel-length train.
When I first tried on this dress at David’s Bridal, I fell in love with the flattering fit and stunning obi sash (see photos of the back view). I wore this dress indoors at my reception for only about a half hour (I wore four different gowns over the course of the evening) and received so many amazing compliments. I’m sad to see this beauty go, but I’m hoping that someone else will get to enjoy it for a bit longer than I did!
Follow this link for reviews and photos from more brides who bought this dress! http://reviews.davidsbridal.com/7294/6179793/final-sale-all-over-lace-a-line-gown-with-obi-sash-style-cwg365-reviews/reviews.htm
- Alterations: I added a one-point American bustle to my dress and had the waist taken in a bit. I also had a modesty piece added to the neckline so that it's less revealing. The modesty piece is made of the same lace as the dress and can easily be removed.
- Preservation Method: The dress was spot-cleaned and hung in a cloth garment bag in a cool, dry area free of dust, smoke, and pets.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Syracuse, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.