I purchased the dress at David’s Bridal. I wore this dress during the mass and reception. I love this dress because of the exquisite bead work. It has a floral pattern and has some beads that add a twinkle to the dress. It’s hard to explain in words but it is beautiful.
This is a more formal description: Designer Dress – Oleg Cassini Style CWG345. Dress was purchased in 2010. Description: Hand-Beaded Satin A-Line with 3D Floral Appliques: The beauty of this dress is in the breathtaking beading design. Exquisite hand-beaded embellishments adorn the flattering waistband, while the bodice and skirt feature trendy 3D floral appliques. Strapless satin A-line is a timeless silhouette that looks great on any figure. Chapel train. Color: Ivory, Size: 14 BUT fits a size 12 regularly.
- Alterations: This dress was altered for a height of about 5'3-4". In addition, the train was altered so that it could be lifted. I wore my dress during the reception and instead of dragging the train around, I lifted it.
- Preservation Method: The dress does need to be cleaned and also has one tear on the tulle at the bottom of the train about 2-3 inches long. With a good cleaning, it would be perfect to wear!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Missouri City, TX
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.