I tried on at least 20 designer dresses that were at least twice as expensive (to RENT!), and none were justright. I tried this dress on, and I just loved it. It fit so well. I have nowhere near a perfect body, but it hid all the imperfections, was super flattering, and I felt BEAUTIFUL in it. I wore it for an indoor wedding and indoor reception (no dancing). The inner most layers have some dirt/stains on it, but you can’t see it at all from the outside. I can send pictures if needed! You can also find reviews of this dress (now discontinued), here: http://reviews.davidsbridal.com/7294/6142355/ball-gown-featuring-3d-floral-details-style-cwg322-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=helpfulness&dir=asc
- Alterations: No alterations at all. Fit like a glove! I'm 5'4", 27 waist, 34 bust. I wore 3 inch heels and the length was perfect (so about 5'7").
- Preservation Method: It's been hanging in the garment bag since the wedding, in a smoke-free house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.