I bought this dress at a small boutique in Rhode Island. It wasn’t exactly what I wanted but I was having trouble finding my dream dress in my price range. The owner of the boutique took the dress (originally from Emerald Bridal) and completely revamped it to make me the custom gown I wanted. It is an a-line gown with ribbing with built in corset. It has a slimming yet subtle flounce. Delicate buttons down the back.
- Alterations: The gown was made into a sweetheart neckline and a tea length cut. I am about 5'9" and the length is mid calf. Delicate lace and beading added to the bottom.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned by professional bridal restorer. Kept in humidity resistant closet bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Little Compton, RI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.