I absolutely had to have Monique Lhuillier’s “Scarlet” dress when I was engaged. Big problem: I couldn’t afford it at $4,500! So, I found a dress maker that made a replica for me! It fits perfect and is a timeless dress with real french lace (the same lace the original dress is made out of). It is lined with quality silk that is an off-white color. It is a very comfortable, timeless and flattering dress.
- Alterations: The bust and the waist were taken in a little and I added a bustle.
- Preservation Method: I have stored it in a dress bag in my closet but have not had it cleaned. Cleaning will cost $150-$300. I will happily clean it for you, with the added cost of cleaning. Otherwise, I can send as-is.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.