I hit up just about every bridal store in the northeast Ohio area wedding magazines and just couldn’t find the exact dress I wanted. So while searching on an online wedding forum, someone mentioned a designer based out Calgary that custom designed gowns. So I inquired with her and found the dress of my dreams. It was a gorgeous fit and flare ivory dress made of duchesse with a beautiful alencon lace overlay with a halter neckline and ruched silk waistline.
- Alterations: It was custom designed to fit my figure, so my measurements then were: Bust - 35", Waist - 29", Hips - 40", Length from the neck to the bottom of the dress in the front was 59", Length from the neck to the bottom of the dress to the back at the end of the train was 85". I wear a size 8 or 10 in dresses. There is a small area on the front of the dress where there is some yellowing from where white wine was spilled on me but should come clean with dry cleaning. Also, the some of the button caps on the back buttons are missing.
- Preservation Method: Gown was stored in a preservation box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Lakewood, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.