I personally designed and had this dress custom-made in Peru for my Brooklyn, NY Wedding in June 2014. This is a one-of-a kind, hand-made dress that embraces vintage elements. A unique two-toned dress, with a champagne mermaid skirt, decorated with ivory lace and Ivory top, with lace sleeves. The sweetheart neckline and the deep V back flatters your figure. Finally, a champagne belt and covered buttons enclose the back, creating an hour-glass figure. The belt accessory is removable if preferred.
I wore the dress for the reception, it was light and easy to move in. I danced the night away, without any concern. The dress was so lovely and feminine that strangers on the street photo bombed us and stopped me in the street to tell me how beautiful my dress was.
If you are looking for something unique, feminine and vintage, this is the dress for you.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: As the dress was custom made, no additional alterations were made. The dress had no damage during the wedding and is like new. The photos of the dress are all take during or after the wedding, so you can see that it's like new.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Dress is stored in vacuum sealed bag and was steam cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: new york, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.