I designed this custom made dress from a few different dresses that I fell in love with when I went dress shopping. When I got the dress and tried it on, it wasn’t my personality. I ended up purchasing a new dress that is a bit more simple, made of lace with the same trumpet kind of style, but not “poofy” at the bottom. The dress was inspired by a Paloma Blanca dress that I fell in love with that retails for around 2300 depending where you go.
- Alterations: The dress was very well made. There haven't been any alterations since I got it, but the measurements were a little off so the straps will most likely need to be altered or redone. You can probably even remove the straps and have a strapless dress with a nice V shape in the back. The back is very beautiful because of the V shape. I typically wear a size 6 in dresses, but this would probably fit like an 8 (i over estimated my measurements just in case). The measurements (in inches) the dress is based off of are : Waist: 33, Bust 36, Hips 40, hollow to floor 50, shoulder to waist 15, total height 61, height of shoes 4.5 I'm about 5'2 and with 4.5 inch heels on the dress fits perfectly.
- Preservation Method: I've only had the dress for about a month and it has been stored in a plastic garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.