I had found two dresses that I loved that were out of my price range. One was an Ines Di Santo dress and the other was a Mark Zunnino dress. Some of my friends had their wedding dresses made in China. I combined what I loved from each dress and had it made in China. It’s totally a custom creation off of these 2 designs.
- Alterations: Once it arrived here I had it further altered. I lowered the back even more and had the bust altered to be more sweetheart shaped. I also added a mesh fabric to the open back.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in a carrier case. It's never been worn and is in terrific condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.