This dress was actually from my quinceañera (sweet 15); we had it custom made from a bridal store in Southern California. I cannot recall the store name or the maker!
- Alterations: There is a slight rip in the lace towards the bottom close to where your right foot would be. I accidentally tore it while dancing! There is a photo shown of the rip. I have other detailed photos of the dress; if you are interested just email me and I can send them to you! (Sorry I can only upload 3 photos on the site!)
- Preservation Method: It was dry-cleaned and stored by a company called bridal keepsake. The box it is in has a display window so you could very well return it to the box and keep it on display if you choose to. I recently opened the box and would say that the dress MUST be dry-cleaned again.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.