I looked every where for a dress! I have a friend that lived in Maine he said I needed to check this place out. I honestly did not think they were going to have what I was looking for. When I put it on I didn’t want to take it off!!! It was so gorgeous I felt like a princess and I’m not the kind of girl to even say that! Its an amazing satin material with beautiful beaded sweetheart corset top. It’s a great mix of sexy but yet classic.
- Alterations: Casablanca A-line wedding dress! Amazing material with beadwork/embroidery on sleek satin ivory with beautiful beaded sweetheart corset top. The original style 1906 had a soft sweetheart bodice. I had this altered to be a deep sweetheart and with the deep V back of this dress it added sexiness to this classic dress! The bodice is lined with princess seams which complement the A-line pleats of the chapel length skirt. Beautiful beading and embroidery blanket the entire gown adding an elegant touch. With the breathtaking pattern detail on the back of the dress with a french bustle, allowing you to see all of the detail when put up. This dress has clear snaps on lower right and left side to keep the dress from puddling under your feet while dancing! You can clip and unclip them and no one will ever notice. Beautiful beading on the bottom trim of the dress as well. Measurements: 33 bust 25 waist 36 hip 45 gown only length
- Preservation Method: Dress has been cleaned by: *Premium hand cleaning in virgin eco solvents *Proprietary stain removal & hemline treatment *All fabric and ornamentation tested for serviceability *Post cleaning & inspection *Expert hand pressing & finishing In a new breathable wedding gown bag ready for you to bring home!
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.