I had a dress custom made for me in China since I was shocked by the price of the $3000 dresses that I liked in the US. I was worried about how the quality would turn out, but it worked out perfectly and I received so many compliments on my wedding dress. I’d love to pass on the dress to someone else now. The dress was worn for 5 hours in an indoor ceremony and reception in July 2014. It was professionally cleaned after the event and is still in like new condition. The top is lace with beadwork, and the bottom is satin. It includes a detachable train that I never used because I was worried that I would trip over it. The second picture shows the train, and the third picture shows the dress without the train. My elbow length veil, which is not shown in the pictures, can be included for free.
I can ship the dress anywhere, but ideally I would love to sell it to someone near the Boston area so that you can try it on.
- Alterations: None since it was custom made for me. Measurements: Bust: 32 inches Waist: 25 inches Hips: 34 inches Length: I am 5 foot 4 and wore 2.5 inch heels. At this height. The dress just barely grazed the ground. The dress isn't super tight, so I think someone whose measurements are 2 inches more or less could still fit in it well.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored in a garment bag. The dress was purchased in May 2014 and worn on July 2014, so I haven't seen a need to store it in a vaccuum sealed bag or anything.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.