I had an amazing wedding day, and now it’s time for my dress to find a new bride. There is simply no space for it in my apartment!
This is a custom-designed strapless gown with an A-line silhouette. It’s made of light ivory satin with sheer organza overlays over the skirt and part of the back. Stitched on top of the organza are lace appliques with tiny clusters of beadwork. The appliques are dense near the waist and fan out as they move down the skirt. The train is “court” or “chapel” length. It’s long enough to have a dramatic effect, but not so long that it becomes cumbersome.
The bodice is made of lace and satin, and it features a unique split design. The built-in bra is well-integrated into the bodice and is very secure. The back contains a zip closure disguised by satin-covered buttons.
- Alterations: There is a five-point French bustle under the train that ties it out of the way for dancing. The ties are color-coded and easy to use. There technically is no size label on the dress because it was custom made for me. Generally, I am a size 4 in retail clothes. This gown will fit somebody with approximately these measurements: Bust - 36" Waist - 29" Hip - 38" Height - 5' 5" with 3" heels
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and is in mint condition with no stains or tears. I actually only wore it for maybe 3 hours (for pictures + ceremony), because I changed into a different dress for my reception. The beaded crystal applique at the waist was deliberately detached when the dress was being cleaned. It can be easily be sown back on. I have another applique in a different style that you can have as well, so you can pick which one you want on the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.