I had this dress custom made, using two different styles that I was in love with. It was intended to be used as my reception gown, but after ordering, my now-husband said he’d always preferred that I stay in my ceremony gown for the evening. Wanting the day to be special for him just as much as for me, I obliged. The dress has never been worn, except for trying it on, and has been sealed away in my closet since I received it.
A little about the dress: This is an ethereal ivory floor-length gown, perfect for reception or for relaxed garden party-style nuptials. It’s made of beautiful, flowing chiffon, which cascades to the floor from a plunging surplice neckline. It has a chic ribbon detail on the belted waist (instantly slimming!) and features a slit up the thigh that adds the right amount of sexiness. The back is a deep-V open back that is trimmed in delicate lace. About a size 2-4. It can be picked up locally or mailed.
It’d be great for an intimate wedding or even as a reception gown. It’s new and has never been worn, so you can rest easy knowing it’s in pristine shape.
- Alterations: The dress is fitted to around these measurements: 32-26-36, though there is some give.
- Preservation Method: It has been sealed and protected in a plastic garment bag, locked away in a barely accessed closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Kitchener, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.