Champagne/ Ivory lace over ivory satin modified A-line bridal gown, strapless sweetheart-style bodice, empire bust, champagne satin ribbon at waist, a court to chapel length train. Wedding dress worn once. The dress has been stored in a garment bag in a closet since the wedding. It has a laced up style back and a moderate train. It can be worn with or without the draped sash. I purchased it from Wendy’s Cincinatti Bride, a nice boutique bridal shop; however, I had a number of alterations done to it. I wore petticoat underneath when the train was down to give it more fullness. Street size 10 or 12 (the range is due to the lace up back). Price is $500 for shipping within lower 48 or $450 for pickup in Bloomington, Indiana. To see more pics go to:
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 31-33
- Height with Shoes: 5'5 or 5'6
- Alterations: It can be worn in three different manners: with the train down, in a french bustle, or gathered under into a short knee length version for dancing. The lace-up back was also custom-made. Go to website above for pics with alterations.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Corset, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Hung in bag in closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Bloomington,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.