This simple, elegant, floor-length dress was bought and custom-made at the Vera Wang store in NYC. Included with the dress is a chapel-length ivory tulle veil with attached comb. The moment I slipped this dress on, I knew it was perfect. Modest in the front, daring in the back, with a gorgeous split tulip-shaped train, and – seriously! – comfortable. The train can be bustled with interior ribbons and buttons to form a rippling ball gown skirt (see photos). We got married in the landmark Puck Building in NYC, a high-ceilinged loft space with huge windows and a view of all of downtown NYC. This dress would be equally suitable for a wedding in a hotel, museum, art space, or country club.
- Alterations: Sewn-in cups were added. There is a small smudge on the bottom back hem from when it was recently displayed for sale; it should be easily removable with professional cleaning.
- Preservation Method: The gown was cleaned and preserved, and stored at room temperature in its preservation box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.