I LOVE the dress and am sad to part with it, but my fiance and I have changed venues. It has been stored in its original bag in a smoke-free home and has never been worn (apart from admiring it in the mirror). The final picture is the same dress without the sleeves, just for you to get an idea of how the dress moves.
Light Champagne satin with ivory lace overylay, drop waist gown with off the shoulder elbow length sleeves. Zipper with covered buttons in the back. The skirt flares at the bottom with a sweep train. Measurements: Bust-46″, Waist-36″, Hips-47″, Height-5’9″ with heels. The matching satin sash will be included.
- Alterations: NA
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in its original bag in a smoke-free home and has never been worn (apart from admiring it in the mirror). I think the bottom of the zipper could use a couple of extra stitches because when I tried it on, I think the bottom stitch gave, but a seamstress could tell you whether or not that is necessary.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Durham, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.