I bought this dress at David’s Bridal and fully customized the dress (see alterations below). This dress is so beautiful and comfortable I decided to wear it for the ceremony and reception. It took everyone’s breath away! The train made a huge statement at the ceremony and the full french bustle made my first dance a dream to watch!
- Alterations: I had custom alterations done by a professional seamstress at White Swan Bridal in Vienna, VA. The following custom alterations were made: 1) Added french lace straps to match french lace pattern throughout the dress. Comes to a V in the back. 2) Added a french bustle 3) Custom sweetheart front-cut with built in bra (A cup size)! 4) Custom Champagne, floor-length belt 5) Purchased $500 wedding dress hoop skirt (3 adjustable hoop rings to adjust gown's fullness and lift gown material away from legs - makes walking in full gowns a sinch!)
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professional cleaned, preserved, and sealed by David's Bridal Premium Preservation. It is beautifully preserved and displayed in an airtight, sealed box. The professional clearner's certificate is attached to the box, indicating the dress has been rated to be in excellent condition (like new).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Herndon, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.