When I first began looking at wedding dresses, I knew exactly what I wanted but there weren’t any long-sleeve or 3/4 sleeve lace gowns on the market (the trends have finally caught up because long-sleeve and 3/4 sleeve lace gowns are IN for 2013/2014). At any rate, I searched high and low and finally ended up at the beautiful Jim Hjelm boutique in Beverly Hills where I learned that they would customize a gown for me… I picked the neckline from one gown, the back from another, and the skirt from a third option and voila– my dream wedding dress became a reality. I worked closely with the team and the head designer, Francesca, and couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. We added custom buttons all the way down the back of the gown to give it a luxe finish and the entire gown has these beautifully delicate scalloped edges. (Honestly, I wish I could wear it again!) My wedding and dress are being featured in a few noteworthy publications, which is very flattering. At any rate, I hope that someone else can experience the overwhelming joy I felt wearing it on my special day… Which by the way, went off without a hitch (so maybe it’s good luck too)!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 32
- Height with Shoes: 66
- Alterations: We added some padding to the chest, which can be removed. We also added custom buttons down the back. The train is designed for a French bustle. There is some extra length since I wore 6 inch heels and I am 5'3".
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Beach, Classic, Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Preservation Method: The gown was dry cleaned and has been taken back to the original seamstress for minor wear and tear.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.