This is a stunning custom gown inspired by the ‘Sparrow’ gown by Claire Pettibone. It was handmade by a wonderful private designer, and is expertly crafted. The gown has a satin slip and a gorgeous, intricate lace overlay. The laces used in the design are all authentic, delicate vintage lace. Many pieces are from the early 1910′s, and some pieces are well over 100 years old. The dress is light and airy, romantic, and fits a woman’s body beautifully.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 38
- Waist: 33
- Hips: open
- Height with Shoes: 5' 10
- Alterations: Custom made, street size 12.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Bohemian, Floral, Not white, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned, Kept in original garment bag in a smoke-free, cat free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Albuquerque, NM
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.