I bought this couture Pnina Tournai dress second hand with the intention of wearing it to my fall wedding. My mom has since convinced me that it would be the most special thing in the world if I wore her 1970′s wedding dress for my wedding. I gave in, and with some alterations the dress looks great. I am sad to give up this gown as I love it. It is very organic feeling, beautiful and can be adjusted to fit various body types. I love the dress as I have a boyish figure and it gives me some curves. I own various couture items and this dress is my favorite find thus far.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: adjustable
- Waist: corset
- Hips: corset
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: I haven't had any alterations done to the dress. It has been professionally dry-cleaned, and is in great condition. I am 5'8" , 125lbs and the dress length was perfect with a kitten heel. The back of the dress is a corset so can be adjusted. I would say this dress would fit a non-wedding size 0-6. The dress also has great boning within the lining of the corset to provide great structure and conceals any tummy. The skirt portion is bit drop wasted, but not too low and creates great shape. The skirt has bustling ties, and a few layers of material which give it nice structure.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Corset, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I just bought the dress, it is preserved in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.